The Brevard County Grand Jury indicted 35-year-old Jason Godleski for First-Degree Felony Murder, Aggravated Child Abuse, Aggravated Manslaughter of a Child, Neglect of a Child with Great Bodily Harm, Child Abuse, and Tampering with Evidence, in connection to the death of his son 12-year-old Noah Godleski in Palm Bay. See the full story on Space Coast Daily at the link below.
Brevard County Grand Jury Indicts Palm Bay Man for First-Degree Murder After Killing His 12-Year-Old Son
More Brevard Crime News:
- Sex Offender in Brevard County Arrested After Allegedly Molesting Child in Melbourne
- Crime News and Arrest Reports – Month of Oct. 2023
- Palm Bay Man Indicted for First-Degree Murder After Killing His 12-Year-Old Son
- Brevard County Jail Mugshots – September 2023
- Luis Ramos Figueroa Guilty of First-Degree Murder For Killing Daniel Ramos